Betrug ???

Hier könnt Ihr Eure Erfahrungen und Erlebnisse rund um die günstige Welt des Autokaufs diskutieren. Aber bitte nur sachlich belegbare Fakten, um Abmahnungen des Forums vorzubeugen.

Moderatoren: Erik.Ode, Ambush, Auto-Chris, ulliB, willi

Antworten
sf2005
Mitglied

Betrug ???

Beitrag von sf2005 »

Hallo.

Ich habe vor ein paar Tagen ein Angebot bei Autoscout24 gefunden:
ein Audi A3 für 2900 EUR mit standort in Berlin.

nachdem ich eine Email geschickt hab, bekam ich auch promt eine Antwort von einem gewissen muka ioioel (curmw3mkol@yahoo.com):

Hello,
My last price for the car is 2900 Euros.The car is located in Milano,Italy and it's LIKE NEW!!!! It has only 21000 km.It was never been involved in accidents.It has no scratches or something else.I am the first owner of this car.This is my last price and the car it's not in leasing.I have all the papers of the car and the service book as well.Everything is OK with the car.The car has INSURANCE so you can go with the car in your country without problems.
Thank's

jetzt, nach 2 weitern mails kam folgendes:
Dear Customer
Feew weeks ago a person from Germany told to me that want to buy my car.I said Ok,we will meet in Milano and we will make the deal.I come in Milano but no buyer,never respond my emails or calls,my nationalty is Italy and Englan (my mother one nice women and my father one verry verry good britanic) and lived in Italy some years and i was student there but my luck was to love one women from United Kindom/London ,i just marid and i will must to live there now if you understand me , so here is what i am sugesting :
With this service i am sure that you have the money and that you will come for sure in Milano because i don`t want to louse like i do it first time .
This service name is Western Union Money Trasfer(http://www.westernunion.com).You must find at any office post or at any bank the nearest Western Union agency and you will go there with your best friend o, your wife or someone else you want. Your wife or your friend will be the sender and the receiver is you in Milano,Italy.I want to be 100 % sure that you will be in Milano because once the money are sent you have to be in Miano to get the money.Right now i am located in United Kindom but after i will get the receipt from western union i will come home in Milano to wait you and to finish the deal.That's why i need to see the receipt.I don't want to buy the plane ticket to come and then to wait you and maybe you will never come.If i will see the receipt then i will be sure that you will come and i will go to buy the ticket plane for Milano.After the transfer is made you must scan the receipt from WU and then send it in to my e-mail address so i can check.If you are agree then i will keep the car for you and after i will see the copy from the receipt then in max. 24-48 hours i will come back in Milano to wait you.When you will come in Milano we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car is OK.I will transfer the documents from the car to you and after that we will both go to Western Union to get the money sended by your wife or friend in Milano/Italy. If something is wrong with this car then i will give you 1000 Euros for your trip and for your time so please troust me because the car it's like new.
Please call me if you are real intersted of my car because will be more good!!!
+40741653087
I wait the e-mail back or the call.
Have a nice day!

für mich steht fest, dass das Betug ist, aber wie sollen die mich mit dem von ihm vorgeschlagenen system betrügen ? ich geb doch das geld nicht, bevor ich das Auto habe
willi
Mod-Team
Mod-Team

Beitrag von willi »

egal was für eine Masche die sich einfallen lassen,
die Kombination
England + Western Union Money Trasfer

heisst für mich schon -> gar nicht erst lesen ...

Da gibt das inzwischen schon sooo viel drüber, das mein Interesse einfach erloschen ist ...
Gruß Willi
*Manche Frauen tun für ihr äußeres Dinge, für die ein Gebrauchtwagenhändler ins Gefängnis käme ...
Antworten

Zurück zu „Nepper, Schlepper, Bauernfänger“