Fast wär ich darauf reingefallen

Hier könnt Ihr Eure Erfahrungen und Erlebnisse rund um die günstige Welt des Autokaufs diskutieren. Aber bitte nur sachlich belegbare Fakten, um Abmahnungen des Forums vorzubeugen.

Moderatoren: Erik.Ode, Ambush, Auto-Chris, ulliB, willi

Antworten
abcaffe
Mitglied

Fast wär ich darauf reingefallen

Beitrag von abcaffe »

Hallo,
Ich habe auch einen Wagen bei mobile gesehn für den ich mich sehr interessiere doch nach dem was ich hier so alles gelessen habe denke ich das es Betrug ist.Der Wagen sollte eigentlich in Bonn stehn nun is er doch irgendwo in UK.
Dann bekam ich die 1.mail

Hi,

Thank`s for your interest for my car.I just got married and my wife its from Germany.She moved with me in United Kingdom (i am a english person).She get the car too but its dificult to drive it here.The car its a european model with the driver seat on the left.I think you already know that we have the driver seat on the right side.That`s the reason for selling the car.Now let me tell some about the car.My wife its the fist owner of the car.The car have service notebook , never involved in a accident or something else , original paint and the engine its like new. It comes with all the documents needed for registration.
The original receipt and all remained warranty information packet with enrollment number is included for you. The car is insured in case of damage.We want to sell this car to get another one from here.If you are interested please contact me for more details how you can get the car.

bla bla .. hört sich alles sehr ähnlich an

Dann die 2.

We have 3 ways to make this deal:
1 you will come at me in United Kingdom .
2 i will come at you, but you will pay me 10% in advance to not make the trip for nothing.
3 we will use a safe shipping agency http://www.fast-wd.com.
Here its the web site of the shipping company: http://www.fast-wd.com.
I will give the car to them and they will contact you with payment and shipping information.
I WILL PAY ALL THE SHIPPING COSTS(TAXES),EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KEEP IT THEY WILL TAKE IT
BACK AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING.
This is how it works:
Step 1:Seller ships merchandise to fast-wd.
Step 2:The seller will sigh a contract with fast-wd and will allow fast-wd to sell the car on his behalf
Step 3:fast-wd gives seller a tracking number.
Step 4:The seller gives the tracking number to the buyer.
Step 5:The buyer will verify the shipping status with his tracking number.If package has been received by fast-wd the buyer will receive the details about how to make the payment.
Step 6:When payment is receive the car is sent to the buyer for a 7 day inspection period.
Step 7:If the buyer decides to purchase the car the payment will be sent to the seller, if not merchandise is sent back to fast-wd and buyer is fully refunded.
Step 8:Transaction complete.
If you agree send me your full name and address so I can start the delivery procedure!
Regards,

Ich denke mal das diese shipping agency nicht existiert ,konnte über die Suchmaschine nichts finden etc. .Hab natürlich nichts veranlasst weil mir das von Anfang an sehr dubios vorkam.Und Geld hätte ich dem im Vorraus eh keines Überwiesen wie dumm sind die eigentlich !Wenn ich ein Auto kauf dann will ich es vor mir sehn und würde es von einer unabhängigen Schiedstelle durchecken lassen- erzählen können die einem alles.Die Website is ihnen aber sehr gelungen muss man schon sagen.Das Auto mit dem Preis is eben zu schön um war zu sein.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Nepper, Schlepper, Bauernfänger“